Vermut Lustau is hoping to really stir things up in the craft vermouth scene...
The House of Lustau had humble beginnings as an Almacenista, but has grown into an operation with worldwide reach and stature, and is respected around the world as the benchmark of quality. Besides the most complete range of sherry offered by any Bodega, the House of Lustau also makes world class fine brandies, vermouths, and vinegars.
The House of Lustau has won countless awards and accolades over the decades. Here is just a sampling of the many awards we have received over the past few years:
- “Best Spanish Wine Producer”, International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2011
- “Best Sherry Producer”, International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2014
- “Top 100 Winery”, Wine & Spirits Magazine, 2015
- “Most Awarded Spanish Bodega”, and ranked 8th best winery in the world, World Association of Wine Writers and Journalists, 2015
- “Lean Evans trophy for consistent performance over the past five years”, International Wine Challenge, 2016
The House of Lustau has a stunning reputation, but it has been hard earned and humbly accepted over time. In fact, Lustau is still a family-owned operation, and we still think and act like a small business.